May 16, 2012
31 Things We Love About Joseph
Today our beloved Joseph Morgan turns 31 and we, Th e-Original Family team, decided to share 31 things we love about him.
31. His smile. More powerful than an army of hybrid combats, Joseph’s smile disarms you the second it flashes in front of you.
30. The dimples. An inseparable part of his smile, those dimples are simply melt-worthy.
29. But even more, we love his laughter. So catchy that you shouldn’t be surprised if you start laughing the minute you hear Joseph laughing.
28. His addiction to twitter. We can’t help but love having the chance to ‘spam’ him with our love.. daily.
27. But that’s not all. His teaser tweets. Yes. As much as they drive us crazy, we can’t deny we love the excitement!
26. Followed by his winky face. It says more than you know. ;)
25. Still on a twitter subject, we can’t skip his appreciation for art (read fan art). Don’t you just love those retweets?
24. And last one, I promise. We love starting our day with a toothbrush in one hand, coffee in the other and one of his
Good morning my lovelies ;)
23. Next on our list is his impeccable taste in music. He introduced us to Florence + The Machine, which we now cannot leave out of our playlists
22. Which leads us to his bright blue eyes that despite what Florence might have to say are full of light.
21. Number 21 goes to his tattoos. Admitting it or not, every girl loves that bad boy element.
20. And since we’re being shamefully honest, he looks smoking hot in his August Man Magazine photoshoot!
19. He also rocks a tux! Doesn’t he?
18. His humour. Exquisite and sharp with just the right amount of sarcasm, we enjoy every single one of its displays.
17. In the spirit of fun, he sure knows the meaning of it!
16. His face when he’s caught being bad is just priceless.
15. #bookrevolution. The book club he started on twitter which opened our eyes (and our bookshelves) to so many new books. His passion for reading is inspiring.
14. And he also loves poems! Yes, romanticists, it’s true. Please don’t faint.
13. Number 13 – the most wicked number, we saved for Klaus. We first heard of Joseph as Klaus, got to know him as Klaus and loved him as Klaus. The way he portraits the villain will never leave our hearts.
12. Nor will any of his other roles. He’s an amazing actor and every character, bent through his charm, is irresistible.
11. He’s genuine.
10. I know you’ve been waiting for that one for a while. Well, here it is. His accent. The way he says ‘sweetheart’. Or ‘ripper’. Or any word as a matter of fact. The British accent shapes his speech in an unbelievably hot way.
9. Speaking of words, he uses the word gargantuan. (This one speaks for itself.)
8. He is a huge supporter of a great cause – Positive Women, trying to help those who aren’t so lucky.
7. He cares. He cares about his family and friends, his cause, his fans. He’s a kind, caring person and we admire him for it.
6. One of the things we love about him most is the way he cares for his fans. He would just stop doing whatever he does so he can say hi or grab your phone and talk to your friend as if it was with his own.
5. And that is how he brought thousands of people from all around the world together and was the reason for thousands of new friendships.
4. He loves his job and carrying that on screen charges us all.
3. He’s unutterably sexy. There. We said it.
2. #keepingitinthefamily The way he treats his onscreen family off screen was a huge part of our inspiration for this website.
1. Joseph Morgan.
Happy Birtdhay, Joseph! We hope you have a fangtastic day!
With all of our love,
Th e-Original Family Team